Assistant Manager at Upman Placements
Views:3544 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
National Role - Trade Marketing - FMCG (12-17 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
- The incumbent will be responsible for driving product line penetration nationally across all the sales verticals. He will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing the BTL strategy through activations and trade offers. He will optimize trade spends using statistical models to obtain best returns for allocated budgets.
- Corporate Office, Ahmedabad
- The role reports directly to Head Operations India
- Team of Trade Marketing Managers at the corporate office report to him directly.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Drive GT, MT & eCommerce sales strategy at national level separately.
- Lead cross functional activities through co-ordination with Marketing, Finance, PSO, IT and Regional Sales teams to achieve sales priorities Increase penetration of product line basis store category performance
- Developing, executing and analysing the performance of programs created to enhance presence, placement, market shares and overall sales performance.
- Influence the distribution of key brands through wholesale activations and targeted interventions Prepare revenue plans for categories basis each product line
- Manage POSM for merchandising programs based on insights from shopper marketing studies
- Optimize the product mix to drive targeted territory
- Aline with sales (at ASM Level) to device schemes/ promotions to ensure effectiveness of each roll-out
- Design Trade Schemes to push products to retailers.
- Plan the sell on at DB Points of retail by planning offers
- Align sales strategy in line with Brand Strategy Processing on Display/Promotion.
- Support the Sales team by ensuring attractive PO in consulting with marketing.
- To Push Sales/Marketing Promos with help of Sales team.
- Product Promo in stores by category placement.
- To work with KAM to strategies category growths.
- In Shop Promos/Branding.
Key Role Requisites:
- Must have team handling experience.
- Must be working in FMCG sector for atleast 6-8 years and total 12 plus years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.