Research Associate at Tyche Jobs
Views:1807 Applications:474 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
National Role - Logistics Domain - FMCG (12-18 yrs)
- Vendor development - Secondary Transport, 3PL, CFA - Rate negotiation, finalization of agreements etc
- Evaluate the network, modes of transport & systems and processes.
- Collaborate with logistics service providers to optimize transportation routes, reduce lead times, and minimize transportation costs.
- Lead existing cost Savings\Productivity Initiative projects to support profitability
- Vendor partnership that provide competitive advantage while ensuring premium quality supply, services and a reduction of total cost of ownership
- Monitoring Vehicle Utilization on daily basis and driving +85% + utilization across locations.
- Maintenance of Secondary Transportation Master Data, Freight Rates, Routes, Distance etc.
- Driving Central Replenishment agenda across Secondary Transportation & Warehousing areas & achieve best in class cost efficiencies with highest level of service targets.
- New ESG projects like EV / CNG/ LNG trucks, Freight Exchange with other large suppliers.
- Dynamic routing, track & trace, Digitisation, IoT and Automation in Logistics
- IT Solution deployment for a leading FMCG in India (TMS)
- Drive cross functional projects partnering with sales, manufacturing and other stake holders
- Optimize the supply chain network, including warehouses and transportation routes, to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of goods.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.