Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:2437 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
National Risk Manager - Unsecured/Business Loans - NBFC (11-21 yrs)
Position : National Risk Manager
Band : DVP/VP
Company : NBFC
Reporting to : Head- Risk & Policy
Product - Unsecured Loan - Business Loan
Job Experience :
Formulation of polices across products like Business Loans, Personal Loans, Consumer Durable Loans & Loan Against Securities in line with competition benchmarking, operational capabilities and business requirements.
- Underwriting for Unsecured loans with Risk level Authority
- Review and reporting of Portfolio performance at pan India level and across geographies for Unsecured & Secured Products
- Conduct Portfolio Analysis on monthly basis to identify early warning signals & stress indicators to develop productive Collection strategies in consultation with field teams to maximize recovery
- Provide New/Modified products to the business team to match/excel competition offering and facilitate enhanced volumes
- Build Statistical/Judgmental Scorecards to standardized decisioning process across products
- Conduct Process Gap Analysis to streamline and create error free process flow
- Prepare and Publish Research Reports on Key Sectors to provide meaningful insights to the field team
- Conduct Stress Test on Unsecured/Secured portfolio to identify and communicate early warning indicators to Collections, Business & Credit team
- Attend all External/Internal Audit Queries and ensure timely submission of required clarification
- Conduct regular Policy trainings for field teams
- Analysis, Formulation, assessment and implementation of risk policies and products based on competition benchmarking, delinquency analysis, industry trends in line with the business requirements.
- Regular assessment of policies via completion benchmarking to be in line with competition and industry trends.
- Conducting internal and concurrent audits to ensure proper implementation of risk policies and procedures across verticals.
- Exercising due diligence and implementation of robust risk assessment tools across line functions to ensure a quality portfolio.