HR at National Peroxide Limited
Views:651 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
National Peroxide - Senior Manager/Manager - Production (10-15 yrs)
Primary Role (PCDA)
- Prepare annual revenue and captial budget for Operations based on annual sales plan and annual shudown plan.
- Plan and carry out Annual Operating Quantity(AOQ) planning. Share the Monthly Natural gas planning with the Material Procurment Team.
- Plan Catalyst Turn Around.
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Managing recruitment for operations team.
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification.
Check (Study/Analyse) :
- Monitoring plant condition for production efficiency, quality and safety within the plant.
- Managing housekeeping of the entire production area.
- Review periodically chemistry of the working solution with the laboratory.
- Ensure quality of water is met as per the requirements-process & cooling water both.
- Monitor performance of Deionized Water Plant and decide when to replace membranes/resins.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances or statistical studies.
Do (Execute) :
- Carry out HAZOP analysis along with Head-HSE.
- Organizing safety meeting every quarter to review the safety status and near miss incidences.
- Ensuring compliance of SOPs and Safety norms in the production team.
- Handling shift administration, Inward raw materials, safety awareness, transport and security in lean hours.
- Ensuring harmonious working relationship amongst team members with all departments to ensure harmonious industrial relations.
- Discussions with the Labour Unions at the time of settlements to improve work practices.
- Prepare MIS and presentations for presentation to the Board on a monthly basis.
- Handle all internal audit queries in terms of documents, comments on observations and settlement
- Inter-department coordination for troubleshooting, Shutdown and startup, process monitoring and production planning.
- Training of People.
Act (Standardize) :
- Managing daily production and shifts to ensure daily production targets are achieved.
- Being a team member for Implementation of IMS as per ISO-9001, EMS14001, OSHAS 18001, EnMS ISO 50001, RC 14001 and GHG ISO.
- Verifying - Daily Operations Report, Daily Production Report and Heat & Mass Balance Report, Monthly operations Report, Overall Plant Report & fortnightly Natural Gas Consumption Report.
- Review and comment on incident report as and when it happens.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
- Initiate or coordinate inventory control and cost control & reduction programs.
- Ensuring effective utilization of raw material, workforce and other resources for maximum efficiency by developing consumption standards.
- Carry out Annual Boiler Inspection to meet government regulations requirements.
Secondary Role :
- Sanctioning authority of leave and overtime for production department
- Organising refresher training for Operators
- Responsible for receiving raw materials in lean working hours
- Sanctioning authority of stationary for production team
- Ensure preventive maintenance plan and reduction in down time