HR at National Peroxide Limited
Views:887 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
National Peroxide - Senior Manager/Manager - Production (10-15 yrs)
Primary Role (PCDA)
- Prepare annual revenue and captial budget for Operations based on annual sales plan and annual shudown plan.
- Plan and carry out Annual Operating Quantity(AOQ) planning. Share the Monthly Natural gas planning with the Material Procurment Team.
- Plan Catalyst Turn Around.
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Managing recruitment for operations team.
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification.
Check (Study/Analyse) :
- Monitoring plant condition for production efficiency, quality and safety within the plant.
- Managing housekeeping of the entire production area.
- Review periodically chemistry of the working solution with the laboratory.
- Ensure quality of water is met as per the requirements-process & cooling water both.
- Monitor performance of Deionized Water Plant and decide when to replace membranes/resins.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances or statistical studies.
Do (Execute) :
- Carry out HAZOP analysis along with Head-HSE.
- Organizing safety meeting every quarter to review the safety status and near miss incidences.
- Ensuring compliance of SOPs and Safety norms in the production team.
- Handling shift administration, Inward raw materials, safety awareness, transport and security in lean hours.
- Ensuring harmonious working relationship amongst team members with all departments to ensure harmonious industrial relations.
- Discussions with the Labour Unions at the time of settlements to improve work practices.
- Prepare MIS and presentations for presentation to the Board on a monthly basis.
- Handle all internal audit queries in terms of documents, comments on observations and settlement
- Inter-department coordination for troubleshooting, Shutdown and startup, process monitoring and production planning.
- Training of People.
Act (Standardize) :
- Managing daily production and shifts to ensure daily production targets are achieved.
- Being a team member for Implementation of IMS as per ISO-9001, EMS14001, OSHAS 18001, EnMS ISO 50001, RC 14001 and GHG ISO.
- Verifying - Daily Operations Report, Daily Production Report and Heat & Mass Balance Report, Monthly operations Report, Overall Plant Report & fortnightly Natural Gas Consumption Report.
- Review and comment on incident report as and when it happens.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
- Initiate or coordinate inventory control and cost control & reduction programs.
- Ensuring effective utilization of raw material, workforce and other resources for maximum efficiency by developing consumption standards.
- Carry out Annual Boiler Inspection to meet government regulations requirements.
Secondary Role :
- Sanctioning authority of leave and overtime for production department
- Organising refresher training for Operators
- Responsible for receiving raw materials in lean working hours
- Sanctioning authority of stationary for production team
- Ensure preventive maintenance plan and reduction in down time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.