HR at National Peroxide Limited
Views:192 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
National Peroxide - Senior Manager/Manager - Engineering (12-15 yrs)
Primary Role :
- Prepare Electrical, Instrumentation budget for the year.
- Plan annual shutdown activities.
- Listing critical equipment in the plant and designing preventive maintenance plan to avoid any untimely breakdown of critical equipment.
- Design electrical systems or components that minimize electrical energy requirement.
- Managing recruitment for electrical and instrumentation team.
- Plant training for people development
- Planning of preventive and predictive maintenance of the plant.
- Design, evaluate, and install electrical / instrumentation equipment, systems or processes. Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunction.
- Monitor energy consumption of the plant on a daily basis.
- Manage and monitor Electrical Power Distribution system of the plant.
- Co-ordinate with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions or provide technical information.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Estimate costs and evaluate bids for engineering & construction of projects.
- Study industrial processes to maximize the efficiency of equipment applications including equipment placement.
- Liaise with electrical board / authorities, Statutory compliance authorities, and consultants for project improvement & automation.
- Maintain updated departmental records in Ln INFOR system at all times.
- Coordinate with Instrumentation and Calibration agencies.
- Prepare HAZOP Analysis and Impact Analysis reports of electrical equipment at the plant.
- Evaluate Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical equipment.
- Coordinate inspection during construction, installation, maintenance, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications and codes.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of equipment.
- Conduct field surveys and analyze data and trends to identify and correct power system problems.
- Prepare MIS and presentation for MRM on a quarterly basis.
- Handle all internal audit queries in terms of documents, comments on observations and settlement.
- Issuing of permits for Electrical and Instrumentation work at the plant.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics or computer-generated reports.
- Design piping and equipment layouts, P & ID's and updating of the same from time to time
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance or repair to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Ensure timely modification of electrical equipment at the plant and continuous upgradation of the same for improved efficiency.
- Compile data and draw analytical inferences regarding existing electrical engineering issues.
- Being a systems facilitator for Implementation IMS as per QMS ISO 9001:2015, EMS ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, EnMS 50001:2018, GHG ISO 14064:2006, RC 14001:2015.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational, safety or environmental standards.
- Carry out Inventory Analysis and disposal of slow moving items (FSN Analysis) on a six monthly basis.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
Secondary Role :
- Sanction leave and OT for Electrical, Mechanical and instrumentation team
- Handle purchase of Electrical and instrumentation items as and when required and clearing the bills of vendors for the same
- Prepare shift schedule for Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation team