HR at National Peroxide Limited
Views:864 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
National Peroxide - Officer Instrumentation Role (5-8 yrs)
Primary Role :
- To decide and finalize the priority of all the activities to meet the targeted goals.
- Budget preparation and budgetary controls.
- Recommending authority for departmental manpower recruitment.
- Monitoring & attending to instrument troubleshooting problems & operations of instrumentation Systems of the Plant for Production Purpose.
- In order to meet statutory & regulatory requirements under various acts on behalf of the Company as per delegation of power.
- Attending to breakdown maintenance & Carrying out Preventive maintenance jobs for all the instruments of the plant and ensuring the effectiveness of the same.
- Coordinating with the Panel Suptd., Plant operator & electrician during MSEB power outages / Failures for plant emergency operations.
- Carrying out Operations of PLC/ DCS console for plant Instrumentation systems as & when required.
- Carrying out any plant modification, project jobs, participating in the fire fighting drills, extinguishing fire using firefighting equipment's and observing all safety rules & regulations.
- Attending to all emergency, breakdown & maintenance jobs of instrumentation system, calibration & lining up of all equipments taking readings & recording all relevant datas.
- Carrying out testing & calibration of plant instruments for any nature of plant instrumental emergencies.
- Repairing of damaged instruments.
- Cabling and wiring of all instrument systems.
- Identifying faulty components and making requisitions For Replacement. Allotting to duties in shifts and general as required.
- Being a systems facilitator for Implementation IMS as per QMS ISO 9001:2015, EMS ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, EnMS 50001:2018, GHG ISO 14064:2006, RC 14001:2015.
Secondary Role :
- Planning / execution of the annual shutdown
- Leave sanctioning authority of all the departmental employees.
- Overtime approval authority for all departmental employees.
- Inspection of incoming instrument dept. materials to the factory as per the specification.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.