HR at National Peroxide Limited
Views:738 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
National Peroxide - Officer Instrumentation Role (5-8 yrs)
Primary Role :
- To decide and finalize the priority of all the activities to meet the targeted goals.
- Budget preparation and budgetary controls.
- Recommending authority for departmental manpower recruitment.
- Monitoring & attending to instrument troubleshooting problems & operations of instrumentation Systems of the Plant for Production Purpose.
- In order to meet statutory & regulatory requirements under various acts on behalf of the Company as per delegation of power.
- Attending to breakdown maintenance & Carrying out Preventive maintenance jobs for all the instruments of the plant and ensuring the effectiveness of the same.
- Coordinating with the Panel Suptd., Plant operator & electrician during MSEB power outages / Failures for plant emergency operations.
- Carrying out Operations of PLC/ DCS console for plant Instrumentation systems as & when required.
- Carrying out any plant modification, project jobs, participating in the fire fighting drills, extinguishing fire using firefighting equipment's and observing all safety rules & regulations.
- Attending to all emergency, breakdown & maintenance jobs of instrumentation system, calibration & lining up of all equipments taking readings & recording all relevant datas.
- Carrying out testing & calibration of plant instruments for any nature of plant instrumental emergencies.
- Repairing of damaged instruments.
- Cabling and wiring of all instrument systems.
- Identifying faulty components and making requisitions For Replacement. Allotting to duties in shifts and general as required.
- Being a systems facilitator for Implementation IMS as per QMS ISO 9001:2015, EMS ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, EnMS 50001:2018, GHG ISO 14064:2006, RC 14001:2015.
Secondary Role :
- Planning / execution of the annual shutdown
- Leave sanctioning authority of all the departmental employees.
- Overtime approval authority for all departmental employees.
- Inspection of incoming instrument dept. materials to the factory as per the specification.