National Payments Corporation of India - Lead - Business Process Reengineering - ERP System (5-10 yrs)
Lead Business Process Engineering - ERP System
JOB PURPOSE :
- The Business Process Reengineering Lead (BPRL) will apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects across the organization. The BPRL is responsible for effective transitioning of existing project teams and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Accountable for implementing programs and tools in support of building a high performance culture via the assigned process (e.g. performance measurement, people development, customer relationship management, etc.).
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Activity and data modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices, creating and assessing performance measurements, and striving for continuous improvement.
2) Documentation of AS-IS & TO-BE processes
3) Business Process Analysis and process improvements, methodologies
- Provide business process analysis, change management, and other performance improvement
- Lead the analyses of operations, business processes, and organizational structures using business process reengineering and improvement (BPR/BPI) methods and tools
4) Business Process Inventory Management, efficient resource utilization
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes, enhance quality of service and productivity, and communicate opportunities to Operations department leadership
5) Oversee ERP Deployment Planning and Rollout
- Develop and monitor scorecard and other tools to measure success of process improvement initiatives
6) Performance Measurement, Knowledge Management
- Support a culture focused on customer service, continuous improvement, and performance measurement.
- Foster a process based culture by performing the following organizational processes: communication, customer relationship management, performance management, performance measurement, knowledge management, people development.
- Use feedback system to enhance business performance and organizational effectiveness
7) Provide Training and guidance on process improvements
- Coach the other teams on process improvement practices; understand how to drive behavior change and adoption for new/changed processes
- Communicate Lean and other process improvement methodologies to the organization
Functional Skills :
- Ability to manage key stakeholder expectations, concerns, and to identify and mitigate project risk as required, in person and virtually
- Viewed as a trusted advisor with a successful track record in building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Effective internal consulting skills along with the ability to positively influence others in a desired direction to achieve identified outcomes without direct lines of authority
- Attention to detail and passion for delivering outstanding service
- Ability to coach and influence at all levels within the organization
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team; self-motivated
- Ability to coordinate delivery of work activities
- Ability to communicate ideas both orally and in writing to influence others using on-on-one contact, formal presentations, and group discussions
- Ability to recognize the appropriate style, level of detail, and message for the audience
- Ability to identify concerns before they become problems, and to propose solutions to the concerns
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- 8-10 years progressive experience in business improvement and performance measurement projects
- Demonstrated track record of reengineering business processes and driving adoption across an organization/department
- Clear understanding of business process streamlining methodologies
- Has managed functional processes and policies and/or projects
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement processes
Experience: 5 to 10 years