National Payments Corporation of India - Head - Technology Transformation (15-20 yrs)
Education and experience required
- BE / B. Tech or M.E / M. Tech or MCA from top engineering Institutes.
- 15-20 years of Technical experience in Payments Strategy and Innovations with demonstrated experience in Technology to lead to new business opportunities, process simplifications or cost reductions.
Job Purpose :
- Build capability on new technologies including AI, ML and Blockchain; Scan the evolving technology landscape (internal & external) to identify avenues for application of new age technologies, conduct POCs, prepare business cases. Drive development & implementation of the identified initiatives to ensure state-of-the-art technological infrastructure and platforms in the Indian Payments industry
- Develop robust understanding of prevailing technology solutions at NPCI by working extensively with different technology teams to develop overall view of the technology infrastructure
- To be the champion of technology innovation and transformation, working with innovation stakeholders across the business, creating a spirit and culture of collaboration, innovation and exploration.
- Keep abreast with latest technology developments in the industry and globally by participating in conferences, hackathons etc. to understand their applicability for NPCI
- Identify technological improvements relevant to NPCI's context by conducting high level research on feasibility and applicability in order to take them to implementation stage
- Continually look for incremental improvements/ enhancements in the existing technologies, based on industry knowledge, to adopt incremental changes on regular basis
- Work with technology teams (application development, technology infrastructure, data analytics etc.) to do initial POC for identified new technologies in order to establish feasibility of implementation
- Innovate and Create funnel of 2 to 4 products that are leveraging new technologies in the market.
- Undertake the impact analysis, such as projected cost and productivity improvements, cost of technology change and uptake, improvements in business operations etc. in order to make a business case for implementation of proposed change
- Work with technology teams for detailed implementation planning by identifying key pitfalls in order to ensure smooth and seamless rollout in least disruptive manner with minimum impact on day-to-day operations
- Understanding & delivering the proof of Concept (POC) with the team and preparing Solution/Business Proposals with various vendors.
- Hand-hold technology teams during the initial transition by providing necessary trainings, updates and knowledge transfer sessions to ensure sustainability and stabilization of change
- Proactively troubleshoot post implementation incidents and issues by working closely with technology teams
- Undertake post implementation analysis in order to understand desired impacts and to plan enhancements and further changes
- Engage external vendors and consultants, on need basis, to ensure smooth implementation of the proposed changes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.