National Payments Corporation of India - Head - ERP Program (15-22 yrs)
Experience: 15 to 22 years
Education : B.Tech/ B.E in Computers
JOB PURPOSE :
- The Head, ERP Program is responsible for the successful delivery and organizational integration of NPCIs Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system solution.
- They will supervise integrated solution design, configuration and development tasks, related business processes and information management required for the design and roll out to be successful.
- He / She will be a key driver of change across the organization and will be accountable for supporting enterprise change management, communications and training. NPCI is looking to implement high-performance ERP solution The position will work closely with the business and IT leadership teams serving as an expert resource, bringing forth opportunities to leverage the ERP solution to support the efficient running and growth of our organization.
- This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of the NPCI, with day-to-day collaboration with the ERP Project Manager and other Core Team members.
- The position will also work closely with each of the functional Business Owners for the project. Functional Skills Ability to drive vendor for SLA, POC, Support Quality and delivery
- Should be able to translate organization vision into a project vision, able to modify / customize the processes according to the project needs
- Should be able to prepare the Statement of Work including the responsibilities of all stakeholders and timelines of deliverables, Manage resources, delivery, project delivery and planning Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines regardless of possible setbacks
- Should be able to assess areas of automation and development Good knowledge to review and customise various tools as per requirement Knowledge of networking protocols, https, http, TCP, Good knowledge of Databases Principal
ERP System and Business Integration Owner - Gathering business requirements related to different ERP modules using various techniques. Drive a coordinated approach to ERP-related business process changes, Process re-engineering and technical system integration.
- Coordinate with business functional leads, project managers. Serve as NPCIs ERP Solution Architect
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (current and future state), and determine corresponding ERP solution architecture design and change requirements, provide subject matter expertise.
- Must have extensive knowledge of application development lifecycle. Liaise with IS and network teams to get the security and network related sign offs. Responsible and Oversee Technical Configuration Work
- To drive creation/review of HLD of the service corresponding to the business requirement, including the system architecture and database design in close coordination with DBA and infrastructure teams Oversee ERP Deployment Planning and Rollout
- Work with the Core Team, IT, Business Leadership and implementation partners to create a comprehensive ERP deployment and rollout strategy and plan.
- Develops processes and oversees the installation for upgrades and patches, oversee if Customizations as envisaged as part of BRD are made available. ERP Project Management
- Ensure ERP project manager is effectively conducting day-to-day ERP project management.
- Model Project Management discipline in all in aspects of ERP program design, development, implementation, and support. Work with PM to Forecast, analyse and rollout the ERP program and control ERP Budget ERP Change Management Oversight
- Ensure change management is being effectively planned and managed and that stakeholder engagement, communication, and all levels of required training is being effectively executed. Drive testing of these custom flow