National Payments Corporation of India - Head - Enterprise Architect (15-20 yrs)
Education and experience required
Master/ Graduate degree in Engineering (Preferably Computer Science / Electronics)
- 15 - 20 years relevant technical experience in the ICT field.
- 2-5 years in Enterprise Architect role with experience in Open source products
Job Purpose :
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models across components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems.
Job Responsibilities: :
- Drives activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Researches overall ICT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification. Comply with all applicable product development processes. Perform detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification.
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners.
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies. Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise's long-term business objectives.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
- Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies
- Participates in the design and implementation of IT service management standards, tools and methodologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.