National Payments Corporation of India - Head - Data Analytics (15-18 yrs)
Profile: Head Data Analytics
Experience: 15+ years
Qualification: Masters degree (PhD preferred) in Data Science, AI/ML, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field.
The ideal candidate will have 15 plus years of experience with all data technologies including big data, analytics, OLTP, AI/Data Models for Fraud Prevention as well as information management, data warehouse, and business analytics functions, preferably in high transaction-oriented at scale environments.
1. Create and execute a data strategy and vision that is easy to articulate to the business.
2. Expertise in Data Modelling and AI. Build Data models to predict fraud in real time
3. Manage a team of data scientists, data analysts and data product managers
4. Building advanced Data Science/Machine Learning models using structured and unstructured data
5. Guide the company towards becoming a data driven organization.
6. Build and maintain a scalable, flexible, extensible data architecture and platform that drives business and technology needs across the enterprise.
7. Collaborate with internal teams to define the product road map and market positioning for AI and Machine Learning services
8. Interact with other technical and product teams to support design and use of applications and data mining tools for effective real time reporting and analytics.
9. Interact with the enterprise to understand the types of information and data needed to support their efforts; provide ongoing direction and analyses of trends and opportunities and ensure data integrity and service support levels by measuring key processes and integrating improvements.
10. Create highly predictive models using segmentation and regression techniques to drive profits.
11. Knowledge of metrics, measurements, and bench marking to complex and demanding solutions across multiple industry verticals.
12. Track, analyze and develop metrics to identify trends and patterns within the existing data as well as data acquired externally.
13. Review analytics end-products to ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness.
14. Ensure all the three phases of ETL (extract, transform, load) execute in parallel and are managed seamlessly.
1. Strong Hadoop, Python, R, MS-Excel and PowerPoint skills.
2. Experience in hands-on business analysis, modeling and segmentation and data mining using large volumes of granular data to deliver analytical solutions
3. Specific knowledge of and experience with big data technologies, concepts, products, tools, and related solutions.
4. Best practices and methodologies in data design, conceptual and logical modeling implementation experience with analytical and reporting tools to service both internal and external customers.
5. Exposure to customer experience design (using human centered design / design thinking)
1. Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and managing multiple projects with diverse cross-functional stakeholders
2. Results oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
3. Good business acumen with strong ability to solve business problems through data driven quantitative methodologies.
4. Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, with the ability to tailor data driven results to various audience levels.
5. Experience in presenting ideas and analysis to stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.