National Operations Head - Logistics (9-18 yrs)
Job Description :
Here is what we are looking for :
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Supply Chain and Premium B school MBA or 8-14 Years of Ops / Supply Chain and procurement Experience with a regular MBA.
Designation : City Head - Operations
Reports to : National Ops Head
Position Objective :
- Manage and drive relationship with suppliers, handle supply chain of material to sites, plan and coordinate sites go live including boom barrier set up, civil work, installation and maintenance, labour and partners management.
Strategic Planning :
- Act as an ambassador and representative to promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for the benefit of the organization
- Plans and achieves operational and cost efficiencies
Operational Efficiencies :
- Maintain TAT of equipment installation, testing and servicing.
- Identify and manage partners for hardware, servicing, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and SLAs
- Resolving all customer complaints within the stipulated TAT
- Overseeing and managing Territory's overall supply chain, logistics strategy, and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
- Completes equipment installation projects by supervising installations. Designs installation process and ensures implementation of the process.
- Team Manager handling the optimal utilization of human resources for installation projects.
- Perform Vendor/Supplier Management Activities to achieve company's objectives.
- Willing to travel extensively within Metro cities. Well organized & self-motivated.
Preferred Industry Experience :
- E Commerce
- Engineering Industry experience preferred