HR at TPC HR Advisory Services LLP
Views:1476 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
National Manager - Indirect Procurement - FMCG/Pharmaceuticals (7-15 yrs)
National Manager - Indirect Procurement - FMCG/Pharmaceuticals , Female candidates only
JD : (Female candidates only)
- Leads & drives translation of procurement objectives into actions and executable plans
- Understands the overall business direction & objectives and develops & aligns plans for the category to enable their achievement.
- Develops short & long term plans that are comprehensive, realistic & effective in order to support all Procurement activities.
- Constructs & uses budgets to manage & monitor spends for the category and ensures that adjustment processes are in place for over/under achievement.
Procurement Practices :
- Align Procurement strategies to the overall Company objective & CEPG strategies.
- Ensures thorough analysis of supply markets relative to category of expenditure in order to logically substantiate the evaluation of all strategies.
- Manage relationships and ways of working with key suppliers in order to align understanding & commitment with customer expectations.
- Applies the right supplier relationship spectrum viz., Leverage, Preferred, Partnership or Strategic Alliance in order to satisfy business needs.
- Negotiates at tactical & strategic level to develop complex business unit and major company purchasing contracts appropriate to category of expenditure.
Systems & Processes :
- Identifies implements & continuously improves systems & processes in line with the changing environment
- Strategy communication and alignment with all local cross functional teams.
- Lead and prepare regional bids, and co-lead regional negotiations.
- Actively engage key initiatives in the country & ensure value levers are effectively played.
- Work with stakeholders to identify continuous improvement areas from a TCO point of view
- Project prioritization, Lead/Co-Lead intervention projects with early stage involvement.