Senior Consultant - Analytics & Digital at Crescendo Global
Views:4409 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
National Manager - Digital Initiatives & Transformation - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Digital Initiative job opportunity in Bangalore location for a professional holding overall 7+ years of experience in product management and project management. You will be using your knowledge in data analytics, risk and issue mitigation. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as a Digital Initiative, process improvement and digital transformation. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Post graduate in Management
Your Employer : American multinational corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
- Digitization of cross-functional business processes through mobile applications, analytics tools, frontline productivity tools, social media, etc.
- Implementation of data lake and the development and deployment of chat bots and AI bots
- As a part of the digital journey, company has put in place a lot of pillar systems such as a cloud based distributor management system, a transportation management system that is rich with gps data, a digital factory- complete with IOT data and this footprint is expanding extremely rapidly.
- Enterprise Solution Architect responsible for building new platforms and identifying a set of common systems that could be built into these platforms. Platforms could include Business Intelligence, Big Data and Cloud-Based Services
- Working with multiple vendor partners to ensure timely delivery of initiatives
- Handling risk and mitigation, audits and compliance, solutioning/ architecture business strategy and financial planning
- Skilled in developing a shared vision and collaborative mindset to achieve successful results in complex and competitive situations Partner with multiple business functions to design functionality key to business functioning and also partner within the IT team across all sub-functions to ensure smooth roll out of initiatives
- Support Sales and Consulting to build strong business pipeline. Participate during Sales / RFX
- Building & expanding the strategic relationship of IT with internal and external clients to build technology solutions that define winning USP for the business. Extensive external vendor relationships in data engineering, management and business intelligence
- Responsible for driving information management strategy across different verticals
Job Requirement :
- Full time Graduate / Post Graduate (Management) will be preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in product management and project management into digital initiative and transformation
- Should be able to communicate to senior stakeholders, clarity of thought and strong delivery capability
- Driving the end to end strategy for supply chain digital and own the scale up across multiple factories. Monitoring and driving adoption of digital initiatives across frontline and supply chain to realize value.
- Expertise in product management, project management, data analytics and sales force.
- Team player, with the ability to guide cross-functional teams in a highly iterative, rapidly evolving agile environment.
What is in Store for You ?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- Fast track career growth