Deputy Manager - HR at Impeccable HR Consulting Private Limited
Views:5749 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
National Legal Head - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Maintaining and ensuring Policy compliance across verticals and strict adherence of the process and policies.
- Briefing Counsel on the matter & instructing the Counsel on the preferred course of action in Court.
- Approval & Payment of Advocate bill, court fee, conducting of Advocates meet, monitoring of their performances.
- Reviewing loan documents to specific customer needs, advising & managing the litigation for recoveries of corporate loans.
- Scrutinizing & approving reports furnished by various agencies with regard to the title to be taken as a security in respect of the limits/loans to be sanctioned.
- Negotiating with various customers, made settlement to reduce NPA as well as burden of the litigation. Amount recovered in bad debt as well as disposal loss contracts.
- Ensuring Amicable and cohesive relationship cross functional to understand their needs and providing desired support.
Litigation Support :
- Timely Filing and Handling cases u/s. 138 of N.I Act, Service of notice, summons, B/w, Service of NBW through police authority
- S.9 of arbitration and conciliation act for appointment of receiver for repossession of asset in chronical cases.
- Execution of Available order as per S. 17 of Arbitration and Conciliation act
- Attachment of movable/ immovable property. (Execution of Decree) of Execution petitions. (O 21 r 43 & 54)
- Filing Sec.8 Application in against cases. (Civil matters)
- Handling Matters filed U/s 34 of Arbitration and Conciliation act,
- Initiate arbitration proceeding in non- litigated contracts.
- Sending notices and reply notices, Preparation and vetting of Say/WS.
- Filing cases and handling cases of U/s 156(3),200 Crpc
- Ensure all criminal cases to be filed against the company's fraud employees and against cases should be defend appropriately
- Personally visit to police station matter to sort-out the problems / issues and to maintain amicable relationship with various police authorities.
- Providing necessary advice with regard to the suits to be filed, appeals to be preferred and other connected issues as when required.
- Ensure all Consumer cases to be attained and Timely filing of say/WS for against company's cases along with the preparation and vetting of draft to ensure appropriate reply.
- Preferring appeal in State / National commission for cases with adverse order.
- Preparation of Multiple Legal MIS to share updates with management.
- Preparing and vetting of legal documents like MOU, TOS and other contracts.
- Attending to arbitration petitions, Criminal/civil litigation including writ petitions, suits, company petitions, and applications, High Court, Company Law Board, City Civil Court, and the Debts Recovery Tribunal, consumer forum, state commission.
- Preparation and regular Circulation of MIS's and Dash Boards with management and cross function to update the current status of their respective cases and over all cases status to remain update.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.