HR Consultant at Rural Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:924 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
National Lead - Sourcing - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Formulating budgets for timely procurement of commodities and ensuring uninterrupted supply to food categories
- Conceptualization, Planning & Execution of Monthly Purchase Cycle Promotions by close interaction with Marketing & Channel Partners.
- Prioritizing high value, high risk, and high growth commodities & incorporate growth strategy in business plan.
- Deciding on the Buy vs Make Decisions for each Category. Plan production capabilities for own packaged brands.
- Manage a purchasing strategy with local suppliers for regional buying & national level suppliers for national buying of central categories to leverage on cost.
- Do strategic sourcing for National Commodities - inflation indexed pricing
- Analyze data on demand-supply, government policies/ Understand tax implications (Excise credit, GST) and incorporate in buying decision
- Analyzing changing Consumer behavior and trends and source according to market trend
- Responsible for developing a broader and reliable vendor base for sourcing of raw material
- Developing various procurement channels to buy the commodities from different mandis, eChoupal & farmers PAN India
- Strengthening vendor source and developing alternate source of suppliers. Define a primary and secondary supplier base for each commodity