Talent Acquisition at Catapult Management Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2201 Applications:523 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
National Key Accounts Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for the sales performance of MT Chains allocated at the National level.
- He will play a key role in delivering the overall Modern Trade objectives, managing key National chains and large Regional chains, strategizing/executing shopper activities to drive sales in accordance with the companies' policies and strategies.
- Strategic Annual Joint Business plans for the defined Modern Retail Chains, (National/Regional) :
- Develop strategic tie up with the sharply defined Terms of Trade (TOT)
- Develop monthly/Quarterly activity calendar for the respective Chain.
- Identifying issues and the opportunities at Brand/Category level looking at internal and external trends.
- Managing team of ASMs/3P employees at allocated Zones/regions to deliver sales & other objectives. The delivery of sales numbers at allocated zone lies with this role.
- Achieve Annual budgets Top line & Bottom line. P&L responsibility for the allocated chains & the zones/regions.