National Key Account Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG - IIM/FMS/MDI/IIT/NIT/BITS (10-15 yrs)
- Own the key account management vertical of company with P&L responsibility, managing Modern Trade and E-commerce.
- Drive customer engagement with key accounts pan-India through right from joint business planning to in-store execution, with timely closure of monthly, quarterly, and annual plans.
- Leverage relationships with buyer teams of various key accounts; jointly develop sales plans with category teams.
- Negotiate TOTs for NPIs in all available key accounts and ensure availability of SKUs in all chains and geographies.
- Drive sustainable account growth with the right 5P execution (Assortment/Placement/Planograms/ Branding/Promotions & Pricing).
- Plan pricing and offers specific to each account timely
- Team management - Manage a full hierarchy for key account management including KAMs and operations team.
- Drive market development enhance market share and share of shelf in the modern trade channel and e-commerce channel.
- Co-ordinate with HO for complete operations support.
- MBA from Tier- I school
- 10-15 years of key account management experience in Modern Trade with existing relationships in staples and snacks categories.
- Strong data analytical skills to derive actionable insights from a lot of data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure
- Track record of delivery, goal oriented along with ability to set clear priorities and meet deadlines
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated