Business Head at AXO Recruitment and Staffing Services
Views:4368 Applications:954 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
National Key Account Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (8-16 yrs)
National Key Account Manager-MT !! FMCG
Please find below the job responsibility :
Position : National Key Account Manager-MT
Experience : 10+ years handling Modern trade Accounts from good FMCG Companies, West Experience is a must
Location : Mumbai (PAN India)
Reporting to : GM MT
Qualification : Post Graduate or Graduate
Job Responsibility :
- Deliver Volume, Value Business & Profitability against ASP ( Annual Sales Planning) for the Chain by location
- Execution of monthly promotion with creativity at each stores on alignment with our Marketing and Category heads.
- Visibility in Modern Trade is a key factor which is driven with HO support and team relation with Chains teams
- Maintain networking and healthy relation with key accounts team at various level, function ( Category, Buying, Operation and Commercial) and location
- Review of business with Category Manager on driving the category with their support every Month
- Review the sales Team on Chain Performance at Brand, Pack, and Service level weekly
- Ensuring stocks availability at CFA with indenting accuracy to avoid OOS at Chains
- Implement and monitor on a regular interval basis TOT with the designated key account customers
- Driving the TOT parameters with Chains to drive effective and sustainable growth (Effective use of Data Sharing, Driving multiple visibility space, Achieving the monthly Target, and timely payments)
- Initiate Joint Business Planning with Chains on growth and initiatives to be driven in the chains.
- Regularly have financial review with the Accounts Manager/MT Head to ensure that the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved.
- Creative Merchandising for our brand in the category and multiple space in the stores with strong relation of the team with Chain team ( Promo awareness and Freshness are the key)
- Have periodic review on the progress of Business - Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly with regular update to MT Head on sales trends, Market developments and competition.
- Pre & post sales tracking & analysis of promotions effectiveness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.