Lead Consultant at Persolkelly
Views:2061 Applications:588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
National Key Account Manager - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
- 8+ years of experience in a KAM role within the frozen food industry, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving business growth.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key accounts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze sales data and identify opportunities for growth.
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field from a Top B-School/University
- Managed Nationally MRL, RELIANCE, D MART, SPENCER's, etc.
- Manage the national chains across the Country. Modern trade business
- Develop and execute a national sales strategy to drive growth and achieve revenue targets and Build JBP and plans with MT chains and review it with a clear frequency
- Lead and manage a team of KAMs to build strong relationships with key accounts.
- Manage all the hygiene requirements of linking, listing, claim settlement, etc