Consultant at MAQUETTE Consulting Group
Views:1088 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
National Key Account Manager - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a National Key Account Manager for a leading FMCG company based in Mumbai.
Reports to: Modern Trade Head
Business Planning :
- Develops the annual account plans
- Establishes the product range, display, & Display positions for range.
- Creates and manages budgets covering costs display and promotion costs.
- Implements manning & coverage plans..
Account Management :
- Facilities achievement of sales targets.
- Continuously monitors, report and takes appropriates action on variance between actual & plans.
- Provides inputs relating to category management for them take on the activity with accounts.
- Facilitates performance reviews with all major accounts on a quarterly basic.
Account Planning :
- Implements account level business growth program.
- Prepares monthly account level rolling sales forecast.
- Keeps abreast on information relating to factors impacting modern trade in order to en-cash on opportunities & to take adequate precaution where required.
Customer Service Satisfaction :
- Facilitates understanding of customer needs & formulation of programs to address the same in line with company policies.
- Creates & Manages excellent business relationships with account HO teams.
- Effectively ensures that key account adhere to company standards, methods and values.
- Ensure reportees possess the desired skills, knowledge & attitude to effectively perform their job.
- Plays an active role in the enhancement of skills & knowledge of reportees.
- Help team to develop a PMP & actively facilitate the achievement of the PMP targets.
Internal & External Operations
- Effective communication to ensure alignment on programs & plans with ASM, regional and accounts.
- Prepares and submits periodic weekly, monthly & other returns Internally as required region & others.
- Participates in review / Planning meetings.
- Maintains an effective database of accounts to facilitate information-based decision - making.
- Ensure expenditure is within agreed budgeted levels
Business Development :
- Implement efficiency & effectiveness enhancement programs .
- Follows & adapts global trading principles to local market.
- Follows MNA trends & gives necessary feed back to the NKAM &RSM.