Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2730 Applications:1468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:653
National Key Account Manager - Alternate Channel - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
Client - A Leading FMCG
Location - Gurgaon
Job Title - KAM - Alternate Channel
The position is accountable for:
- Identifying and setting up alternate channel (Hospitals, Airlines, Cinemas, Corporate, Hotels, Railways, Schools, HoReCa, Vending, Theatre, Canteen,) business for PAN India
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the go-to-market strategy with regards to sales targets
- Delivering sales numbers for the above set of stakeholders through team members and existing sales structure at pan-India level
- Facilitating commercial reconciliation of national and regional accounts along-with commercial manager/executive
- Prepare Joint Business Plan with Key Accounts to set the Account wise objective for the current financial year and develop the tools to achieve the same
- Review of performance with partners on a Quarterly basis to analyze current performance basis plan and incorporate changes if required in yearly plans
- Developing and executing effective account-specific marketing & sales programs and aligning the same with key accounts.
- Internal Alignment with the Brand Managers to ensure the brand objective always gets achieved in alternate accounts
- MBA with 3-7 years of experience in FMCG Sales
- Strong Experience in GT with experience in handling Key Accounts/HORECA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.