Owner at Corporate Search
Views:2656 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
National/Key Account Director - FMCG/Pharma (12-15 yrs)
We have the following requirement
National Account Director
Role is to :
- Grow and nurture accounts, while ensuring long-term relationships, increasing account size and revenue potential
- Develop deep understanding of client goals, objectives and challenges
- Identify opportunities for future business offerings.
- Be an expert in the digital space, following market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Prepare annual account plans, with quarterly updates
- Monitor key metrics including client satisfaction, account margin and project financial health.
- Negotiate commercial terms for any new services provided to client
- Ability to lead & mentor diverse teams, consistently meet and exceed the financial and performance expectations of the client and the company in a safe and cost-effective manner
- Preparing proposals and negotiating profitable compensation for requested work outside the original contract
- Establishing process performance metrics; tracking, analyzing, and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost, and customer satisfaction
- Providing timely and effective communications with all employee levels within the project, Building strong win-win relationships
- Directs and leads management resources as well as leverages on available resources and knowledge to sustain customer satisfaction and continuously improve the account's performance
- Establishes a standard monthly performance scorecard to provide performance reports on quality, safety, financial management, service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Provide operational leadership in problem solving and decision making
- Conduct business reviews with the customer to ensure alignment between expectations and delivery
- Ensure compliance with business processes and standards
- Good knowledge of non core business activities
- MBA with 12-15 yrs of preferred experience in a multi cultural environment from FMCG / FMCD / Pharma Industries
Desirable skills :
- Extensive knowledge of the resources and facilities management sectors in the region preferable
- Leadership and team building skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Sound business acumen
- Customer Centric
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Audit, HACCP.
- Analytical & good with numbers.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
Comp range: 25 - 30 lakhs
Those interested can apply with brief introduction mentioning current & expected salary with Location preference.
Seema / Kalpana
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.