DM - HR at UpMan Placements
Views:1188 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
National Head - Trade Marketing - FMCG/Personal Care (11-20 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Drive GT, MT & eCommerce sales strategy at the national level separately.
- Lead cross-functional activities through co-ordination with Marketing, Finance, PSO, IT and Regional Sales teams to achieve sales priorities Increase penetration of product line basis store category performance
- Developing, executing and analyzing the performance of programs created to enhance presence, placement, market shares, and overall sales performance.
- Influence the distribution of key brands through wholesale activations and targeted interventions Prepare revenue plans for categories basis each product line
- Manage POSM for merchandising programs based on insights from shopper marketing studies
- Optimize the product mix to drive targeted territory
- Aline with sales (at ASM Level) to device schemes/ promotions to ensure the effectiveness of each roll-out
- Design Trade Schemes to push products to retailers.
- Plan the sell on at DB Points of retail by planning offers
- Align sales strategy in line with Brand Strategy Processing on Display/Promotion.
- Support the Sales team by ensuring an attractive PO in consulting with marketing.
- To Push Sales/Marketing Promos with help of the Sales team.
- Product Promo in stores by category placement.
- To work with KAM to strategies category growths.
- In Shop Promos/Branding.