National Head - Talent Acquisition - Bank - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (7-12 yrs)
Our client is a growing small finance bank.
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle for across all levels (except leadership). Larger focus will be on branch banking expansion.
- Work with business stakeholders to design and implement hiring strategies.
- Design and develop initiatives to attract and retain quality talent for the retail banking team.
- Collaborate with hiring managers on developing search strategies and overall staffing needs.
- Post Graduate in HR from a Tier 1 institute is mandatory.
- 6-12 years of experience
- Preferred Experience in BFSI/Telecom Industry is mandatory.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.