Senior Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2924 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
National Head - Sales - Real Estate (8-20 yrs)
Firm is the leader in the luxury holiday home market in India specializing in serving a discerning clientele along two fronts:
I. Design, construction, furnishing, and management of sophisticated luxury homes that celebrate heritage alongside modernity and sustainability.
II. Hospitality Services, Refurbishment and Rental Management for luxury holiday homes curated from an exclusive list of home owners
- Ideal candidate would be from Hospitality/Real Estate/Luxury focused industry from Sales division, where he took care of entire Sales activity, especially dealing with HNIs/UHNIs and managing team as well as revenue.
- Head of Sales is responsible for scaling revenues and should have a passion for growing the real estate development business with a strong understanding of cross-channel marketing, native advertising and latest trends in digital advertising.
- He/She shall be responsible to establish and implement a comprehensive plan to generate predictable and sustainable revenue.
- In addition it will be the Head of Sales primary responsibility to create a seamless customer journey from customer acquisition to client management and effectively use analytics to collect and examine customer data to drive revenue.
- Develop and manage thorough revenue budgets for the development business.
- Successfully hire, train and manage the growing sales team
- Negotiating and closing transactions with HNI clients and internal stakeholders
- Determining pricing levels in tandem with Finance and Operations
- Develop and manage channel partners including but not limited to adding new sales networks, re-sellers and allies
- Participate in contract negotiations
- Design innovative, scalable solutions including data management/analysis and sales processes to achieve team goals
- Lead the team to effectively implement strategies for increasing inbound and outbound sales
- Work with Marketing, Operations, and other support teams in designing and implementing strategies around sales growth and client experience
- Work closely with the marketing, finance and operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes and programs