Lead Consultant - Human Resources at Meru Consultants & Technologies
Views:817 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
National Head - Marketing & Sales - Trade Segment - Building Material Industry - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (20-25 yrs)
National Marketing and Sales Head-Trade
About the job : This is for a client organisation which is a reputed manufacturer of building materials.
Job Overview :
- The client is looking for an experienced National Marketing & Sales Head for the Trade Segment to join their team.
- You will develop and manage the sales strategy & plan for sales in the distribution network (wholesaler & retailer) within India in-order to maximize market share, increase revenue, increasing pricing position, contribution, and other strategic initiatives of the company by strengthening the positioning and partnership with the channel partners
- As a Marketing & Sales Head for the Trade Segment, you would be responsible for creating brand value and positioning of the company's brand as the preferred brand in the industry.
- You will be responsible to develop and manage a multi-channel branding and marketing strategy and will be entrusted to lead strategic and operational decisions within the marketing team.
- You will be managing a business of INR 2,500 - 3,000 Crores.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Sales Strategy & Execution
- Channel Strategy & Implementation
- Sales Organization & Enablement
- Marketing, Branding & Other Initiatives
Education Level :
Required : Bachelor's degree from a Tier 1 Institute
Preferable : Master's in business administration or equivalent in Sales & Marketing from a Tier 1 Institute
Experience : 20 to 25 years of experience in Sales & Marketing of Trade Channel in Building Material Company
Specific Skills :
- Excellent knowledge and experience in channel marketing
- Technical understanding & Market dynamics
Personal attributes :
- Self-starter who can understand, formulate and execute business plans accurately. He needs to understand market flow, company strategy and how to implement it independently.
- Should have good interpersonal skills and ability to influence the authority to drive business agenda.
- Build relationships with good networks and contacts to gain support from all levels of company, customers and people
- Problem Solver who can take critical decisions
- Focus on identification of needs and delivering results by maximizing efforts in the requisite direction to deliver the best results
- Drive the business through his team providing the necessary leadership to conduct business with a high degree of systemic control, integrity and passion.
- Maintain the required standards of professionalism in the face of multiple demands and potential conflict situations
Behavioral competencies :
- Strong analytical ability
- High result orientation ; getting things done on time and as per agreed upon norms.
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Problem-Solving Ability
- Attention to detail
- Out of the box thinking
- Clear and precise communication with multiple points of contact