Consultant at Iconic Resource
Views:693 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
National Head - Marketing - BFS (7-12 yrs)
Head of Marketing is to strengthen our brand positioning. You will lead various marketing initiatives including managing public relations, brand communications, advertising, social-media presence, and digital marketing. It is a team lead role with an equal focus on strategy and execution.
- Design branding and communication strategies and goals and mechanism to measure effectiveness for various marketing initiatives
- Work with creative agencies to come up with ideas for these activities
- Ensure good Vernacular mix in digital as well as Voice over video content
- Execute various campaigns
- Manage all communications with our Customers, Employees, and Investors
- Manage the social media presence and public relations
- Design and execute performance based digital marketing campaigns
- Use data analytics and performance optimization tools to measure and optimize the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure our brand message is consistent across all communication channels and marketing efforts like email campaigns, digital and social media marketing campaigns, mass-media advertising, and promotional material
- Carry out periodic market research and competition analysis including their client acquisition strategies, product positioning, pricing, and communication strategy.
- Design and execute ideas that can help our sales team to acquire more customers
Experience and Skill Set
- Experience of leading marketing initiatives for IT/Web based product or service organization.
- Designing and executing branding campaigns, must be managing 10 Cr+ annual media budget
- Strong Analytical abilities and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- B.Tech/BE + MBA from a premier institute with 7-10 years of experience