National Head - Investment Products - Stock Broking (20-25 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - broking wealth banking equity channel head
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Lead multiple distribution channels, conventional and digital with a leading stock broking house in India.
Client is a financial services conglomerate with presence across business lines such as wealth, broking, lending, asset management etc.
- Responsible for scaling the business through nurturing the existing distribution channels
- Actively interact with product providers including in-house research team to understand attractive investment opportunities and trends in the market.
- Drive ticket size and upscale the customer segment
- Focus on the core investment products to cross sell and upsell to the existing customer base
- Drive third party products across mutual funds, insurance , lending etc
- Support the sales team with various analytical reports on financial products, market updates and investment strategies.
- Conduct various training programmes to help and support sales team in enhancing their knowledge on various financial products, markets, etc.
- Have regular communications with field functionaries and help them for customer meetings and concalls to promote an investment opportunity or guide them on client portfolios, etc.
- Follow best practices of industry, code of conducts and satisfy all regulatory requirements needed from time to time.
- 20+ years of relevant experience in BFSI sector
- In-depth understanding of the financial markets, economy and all wealth/ insurance products (Equity, Debt, Insurance, MF etc)
- Strong Analytical skills to evaluate various product ideas and provide investment solutions to the end users based on their requirement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Leadership P&L responsibility
Contact - Alok Kumar - +91 (0) 22 4236 3352
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.