HR Recruiter at Careernet Technologies
Views:2504 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
National Head - International Operations - Finance - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
1. The plan is to expand the global shared services under the world's largest beverage industry's business shared service and continue to deliver on the already existing operations of Finance, Procurement, HR etc being carried out for South East Asia and SW Asia, Group Office being run out of India. The current team is about a 50 member team in non-IT services.
2. The incumbent will lead and mentor a team of 50+ Executives and Managers in finance and procurement providing services to various BIG countries. These include BIG - Capex, Opex, All of end to end accounting for Singapore,Malaysia, RTR processes including fixed asset accounting for Myanmar and Cambodia, Procurement Analytics for BIG countries. This will continue to expand.
3. Will ensure operational hygiene and drive process improvements, automation and value add for the international clients and leverage best practices from the large India shared services operations.
4. Will build capability and drive new business growth and transition for international F&A operations by engaging extensively with customers and delivering value for them.
1. Lead and Mentor a team of 50+ Executives and Sr Managers in finance and procurement - 20%
2. Ensure operational hygiene and drive process improvements, automation and value add for the international clients and leverage best practices from the large India shared services operations - 40%
3. Build capability and drive new business growth by engaging extensively with customers/CFO/Controller - 20%
4. Transition and stabilise new processes - 20%
Will engage with Country CFOs and Controllers extensively and also with Auditors and business leaders to drive improvements.
- Manage large teams and people engagement.
- Compliance and controls, statutory, CAD etc.
- Understand Business processes to be able to drive automation and improvements.
- All P&L and Balance sheet analysis.
- Accounting standards interpretations.
- Business case for new work.
Innovation: List duties for creating/changing processes, systems, products:
Ensure operational hygiene and drive process improvements, automation and value add for the international clients and leverage best practices from the large India shared services operations. Have good understanding of various finance operations and business processes.
Record to Report-Accounting and Balance Sheet Management:
Understand and ensure delivery in line with SLAs & KPIs and exceed customer expectations.
1. Monthly Closing, Reporting of actual results and maintaining US-GAAP and local GAAP books for multiple countries.
2. Monthly Rolling Estimates.
3. Annual Business Plan.
4. Generate P&L and discuss with the controller movements e) Repository of historic MIS of each Unit and Zone.
5. Through review and reconciliation of all balance sheet items monthly.
6. Custodian of the monthly closing file and all related working papers.
7. Manage all audits ( Internal, CAD and Statutory) and controls.
8. Understanding of Hyperion reporting for global consolidation.
9. Capital Accounting.
10. Product Costing.
Corporate & Management Reporting:
1. Business Consolidation Reporting.
2. Production Usage Variance Reporting.
3. Balance sheet and P&L reviews.
Manage End to End PTP process and continuously improve SLAs/KPIs.
1. Invoice Management.
2. Query & Incident Management.
3. Payment Management.
4. Periodic Processing.
Manage end to end operations the OTC process through a team.
1. Billing and Settlement.
2. Query & Incident Management.
1. Analytics and data based decision support.
2. Identifying opportunities and making a time bound action plan to ensure achievement of goals in alignment with stakeholders.
3. Tracking the progress.
4. Conducting regular review meetings with stakeholders to ensure compliances and Governance.
Controls and Compliance
1. Manage all internal controls as agreed with international customers- including SOX, CAD, Statutory Audits.
2. Ensure no High Risk in CAD audit and reduction in Potential Risks.
3. Ensure 100% compliance to Chart of Authority.
4. Ensure adherence to Standard Practices and Procedures (SPP), local policies and processes.
5. Continuously Build process capability and move to best in class and grow the international business and drive transitions.
Currently the finance operations being done for Singapore Malaysia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam and BIG Group office need to be taken to the next level by delivering on automation, value add to the clients and also be accountable to the large 50 member team and grow the same.