Views:1607 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
National Head - Hubs & Gateways - Express & Logistics Industry (10-15 yrs)
Designation : National Head Hubs & Gateways
Location : Mumbai Corporate Office, Goregaon East
Role Overview :
Express and Logistics Industry in India is going through a rapid change, and to adapt to the changes and further strengthen its position as the most preferred courier service, Our company is going through a transformation that will allow it to become even better, smarter, and faster. In our Industry, the transformation is largely composed of technological advancement.
National Head Hub and Gateways has the overall responsibility for planning and execution of PAN India Hub and Gateways operations, implementation of SOPs, quality service standards, transit time. productivity and operations improvement and people management.
KRA & Responsibilities :
- National level management of the processing of consignments through our hubs and timely connection of the load in the scheduled routes
- Management of load processing variance
- Process adherence
- Timely connection of loads as per scheduled cut-offs
- Resolution of queries
- Improve SOPs, policies, and practices so as to achieve the company's goals and ensure regional hubs adhere to company-wide laid down rules and guidelines
- Excellent Leadership skills to keep their employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions
- Implementation of Lean management techniques for hub management.
- Help improve the efficiency of support services and also ensure free-flowing communication amongst the stakeholders
- Work hand-in-hand with top management in order to develop and implement new plans/ideas that will enhance the operations of the company at large.