Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:168 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
National Head - Equity Institutional Sales (4-20 yrs)
We are hiring for one of the leading financial services:
- Responsible for driving sales from institutional investors, family offices, PE investors
- Building and maintaining client relationships/ Empanelling new clients
- Arranging interaction between buy side and sell side analyst on research and corporate developments
- Creating & Enhancing visibility of the organization
- Understand fundamental research and meaningfully represent the same to fund managers
- Selling investment ideas to professionals, experienced investors/clients based on our in-house equity research
- To identify and develop institutional clients seeking access to our extensive archive of research and analytical materials to support their investment decisions
- Successfully and consistently manage client portfolios to deliver superior returns
- Qualifications CA/MBA with a specialization in Finance or equivalent
Experience - Minimum 4-10 years of experience in Equity institutional sales.
- Should have good client network with DIIs / family offices / PE.
- Sound fundamental knowledge of the industry;
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Highly developed communication, team player, change agent, strategic & creative, ability to drive performance.