Director at Qrata
Views:446 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
National Head - Credit Risk - BFS (9-14 yrs)
Job Role & Responsibilities:
As the National Head - Credit Risk, your primary responsibility is to manage and mitigate the credit risk associated with the company's lending products and services. Your role is critical in maintaining the stability, credibility, and profitability of the organization.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing a credit risk management framework that identifies, measures, monitors, and controls credit risk across the organization.
- Developing and implementing credit policies that balance both on-book and off-book risk and reward while enabling the company to achieve its strategic objectives. Overseeing the underwriting process to ensure the creditworthiness of potential borrowers while ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Managing the company's loan portfolio, including developing strategies to address delinquencies and defaults.
- Providing regular reports to senior management and the board on the status of the company's credit risk management activities, emerging risks, and recommended actions to address them.
- Coordinate with the co-lending partners for agreeing on policies and
- Using data analytics to develop insights into credit risk trends, identify emerging risks, and optimize credit risk management strategies.
- Leading a team of credit risk professionals, ensuring they have the necessary skills, knowledge, and resources to effectively manage credit risk across the organization.
- Representing the company to the outside world, including lending partners, board of directors & other strategic alliances
- Overall, you will need to have a strong understanding of credit risk management principles, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to lead a team of professionals to achieve results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.