National Head - Cold Storage Operations (10-20 yrs)
- Receiving, storing, testing, and shipping items kept in cold storage
- Implementing warehouse safety programs that specifically apply to cold storage
- Dealing with customer questions and complaints
- Reviewing work orders to determine forecasts so that you can make plans for peak delivery periods
- Creating working schedules for pickups and deliveries of cold items
- Supervising staff and provide them with relevant training on all aspects of the operation
- Working to develop an efficient cold storage layout to maximize storage space and ease of movement within the facility.