Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:1003 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
National Head - Channel Sales - Cloud Industry (10-17 yrs)
POST: National Head Channel Sales
Required Educational Qualification B.E (IT) / MBA (Marketing), Any Gradate (IT background)
Work Experience (in Years) 10-15+ years experience in Cloud Industry.
Job Location (Base Location): North, South or West
Reporting to: Sr. Vice President
- To identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements, partner profile, and empanelment details.
- To develop and execute joint business plans with Partner to meet sales goals.
- Drive Partner tiring, targets, incentives programs and engagement at various levels.
- Responsible for training of Sales team of Partner. Educate partners about product portfolio and services offered.
- Manage sales and marketing activities for partners to generate leads and revenue.
- To drive marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, pricings, product demonstrations etc.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Keep close watch on developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Individual must have good command over his/her communication skills.
- Must have at least 10 to 15 years of industry related experience in channel sales.
- Must be in a Channel sales position in the technology sector.
- Familiarity with Hardware, software, Networking or IT markets and trends.
- Understanding of Tenders & contracts, commercial contracts, alliances etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and should have the ability to work as an effective team member
- Keen to travel and work in a fast-paced environment & across teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.