Director at HR Networks
Views:3640 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
National Head - Accounts - Business Conglomerate - CA (12-14 yrs)
Company : A Top Business Conglomerate
Position : Head - Accounts
Location : Chennai
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
Experience : Around 12+ years of post-qualification experience.
Leadership position responsible for all facets of Finance & Core Accounting
The position would report to CFO of the Company
Accounting & Compliances :
- Ensuring compliance to Indian GAAP, Accounting Standards and Guidelines
- Monthly review of Balance Sheet schedules
- Should be well versed with Statutory compliances and all accounting laws
- Ensuring the robustness of accounting systems, so that, Statutory, Accounting and Financial Records are maintained for the company as per Statutory norms
- Familiar with RBI guidelines and compliances on NBFC
- Variance analysis of all accounts month on month and finding the gaps
- Ledger Scrutiny. Monitoring, Scrutinization and Finalization of Accounts
- Ensuring compliance to all systems and processes laid down for Finance, Accounts and Taxation
Decision Support :
- Financial and Business evaluation of various Operations related Initiatives
- Assist the CFO in development, revision and monitoring of various processes
- Should be from a listed company and working in Corporate Accounting
- Should have Core & applied knowledge of Accounting
- Well versed with Books of Accounts
- Well versed with the monthly reporting schedules
- Exposure in an NBFC / BFSI will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook & Visio
- Strong Analytical and Organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Written
- The competence to manage the entire accounting division.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.