CEO at Logic Gates
Views:4357 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
National Events Manager - Retail (10-14 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing Marketing Plans for India for their Luxury & Premium portfolio.
- Account Management Developing and input into the Joint Business Planning Process with all Retailer Operators working closely with Commercial and Finance.
- Relationship Management with Key Operator Personnel on a periodic basis to co-ordinate planning and execution of all marketing activities
- Maintaining Share of Visibility through development, execution & regular maintenance of Permanent Visibility & Merchandizing footprint across Stores
- Developing and execute Activation Plan across the brand portfolio to drive consumer engagement and communicate key brand messages
- Managing all in-store and out of store communication as per Brand Guidelines and Global Toolkits
- Effectively manage Promotional calendar, analyzing Depth and Width of Promotions with the Commercial Teams with end to end responsibilities of developing, procuring and executing Gift With Purchases (GWP) and Value Added Packs ( VAP- s) for promotions
- Managing New Product Launch Process with on-shelf visibility, activations, promotional support and sales analysis
- Managing training, development and presentation guidelines for Brand Ambassadors across multiple airports
- Managing multiple marketing agencies, production companies and procurement vendors to execute a marketing plan
The incumbent should have 10 to 14 years of experience in one of the top 2 Event Management Agencies as Senior Client Service Management Role or as Customer Marketing experience in reputed CPG's / FMCG's.
- The incumbent must have experience in events management, conferences, exhibitions, merchandising and fabrication.
- Age should be under 35 years.
Candidates meeting above criteria may contact :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.