Director at Quest Services & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6580 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:263
National Demand Planning Lead - FMCG - IIM/ISB/NITIE/FMS/MDI/XLRI (7-10 yrs)
A very large FMCG MNC wishes to hire Supply Chain and Logistics professionals for its one of its categories.
- The incumbent would lead Demand Planning and S& OP for the category .
- Lead the monthly Demand planning process & Pre Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings
- Generate regional & category forecast based on input from divisional stakeholders
- Inventory planning .
- Manage new product roll-out through forecasting and interfacing with category and Sales teams.
- Ensure inventory targets are met .
- He/she would also be a key member of the strategy team for streamlining processes for Supply Chain for the category.
- Have to work seamlessly with cross functional teams - Sales, distribution, Logistics & manufacturing.
- This is a role at the threshold of Top Management and would be heading a team of Supply Chain/ warehousing /logistics/customer management professionals.
- We are looking for BE, MBA from premier Bschools (2011/12/13 batch alumnus) with experience in supply chain Planning & logistics who have grown in one company having robust systems & processes and wide and complex distribution network.
- Experience in demand planning for a large product portfolio with multiple SKUs is preferred.
- Applicant must have worked in an FMCG/Paint/Liquor/Frozen Foods company of repute.
- MUST BE OPEN TO RELOCATION