Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:4161 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
National Credit Manager - Unsecured Business Loans - NBFC (5-7 yrs)
National Credit Manager Unsecured Business Loan.
Department : CF - SME - Credit
Base Location : Corporate Office-New Delhi
- To support the Unsecured Business Loan business team in framing of policies, underwriting of Unsecured Business Loan and PL, managing credit team, maintain TAT in underwriting as per SOP.
- Sharing weekly / monthly/ quarterly and annually MIS for sanctions/rejections/disbursal and other portfolio monitoring items.
- The role also involves training of credit and business teams and alignment with the organizational goals set for the unsecured line of business.
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintaining key underwriting performance indicators like bounce/early mortality and GNPA
- Deliver TAT as per SOP
- MIS circulation as per requirement
- Framing policies along with risk team for effective product development
- Training credit and sales teams
- Monitoring of existing portfolio and highlight EWS and Stressed accounts
- Making changes to policies and process on a ongoing basis.
Eligibility Criteria for the Job :
Education : MBA/CA/ICWA
Age : Not above 45 years
Work Experience : Minimum 5-7 Years in a similar role.
- Credit underwriting, TAT, Policy and process changes as per requirement
Other Skills :
- MS Office - Excel & working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Data management and MS office proficiency.
- Data Analytics
- Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient in communication
- Ability to work independently is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.