Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:324 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
National Credit Manager - Personal Loan - NBFC (12-14 yrs)
- To lead the credit management function and oversee the underwriting/credit control of all loan files
- To achieve disbursement target as per the business plan
- To make prudent credit decisions & sanction proposals based on available information and interact with the applicants
- To facilitate credit appraisal and monitor the same for the region
- To Implement credit policy and perform continuous evaluation and ensure adherence to the policy & compliance with the authority matrix at branches in the region
- To drive productivity as per the business plan
- To ensure TAT as per the policy for seamless business operations
- To ensure portfolio quality and right credit underwriting happens as per the guidelines
- To maintain the approval rate as per the policy guidelines
- To periodically visit the channel partners for understanding the market and conducting competitor analysis
- To coordinate with the channels, vendors and sales team and develop business strategies
- To organize product & policy training for the team periodically
- To do empanelment of the FI and RCU agencies and ensure TAT is maintained
Desired Qualifications & Attributes :
- Ability to set and manage targets/budgets.
- Graduate/MBA/CA with 12-15 years of experience in Banking or NBFC.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills - ability to hire/train/motivate/retain large teams.
Location - Bangalore"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.