Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:2685 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
National Credit Manager - LAP - NBFC (9-17 yrs)
National Credit Manager - LAP
- Opportunity with A Start up - NBFC company, Mumbai
Job Description : National Credit Manager - LAP
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Plan Credit Underwriting vision & outlook.
2. Create credit and underwriting policies & processes, infrastructure, development and deployment of underwriting models.
3. Conduct portfolio study of the outstanding advances portfolio, Lead credit tightening initiatives to keep delinquencies under control while maintaining a balanced view of business profitability across various products and geographies.
4. Develop and maintain credit risk strategy and policy by continuous analysis of business and collection trends, risk assessment & mitigation thereof.
5. Reviews credit policies with business goals while being up-to date on competition policies & practices.
6. Prepare Risk & Credit Decks on monthly basis.
7. Represent the company to the outside world, including lending partners, board of directors & other strategic alliances.
8. Aim to optimise Credit Risk management to facilitate the business- expansion plans
9. Develop strong internal and external relationships
10. Responsible for ensuring sound understanding of credit policy across all relevant levels.
11. Product management: managing the product function, product design, portfolios & performance on branch and central level.
12. Product knowledge at market level & market segmentation, is necessary.
Kindly mentioned below details, if u keen for this role :
1. Updated CV :
2. Current CTC (Fixed +Variable) :
3. Expected CTC (Fixed +Variable) :
4. Interview Availability - coming Week, If any Travel plans for coming fortnight :
5. LY Ratings, Appraisal, Promotions :
6. Have they recently applied or appeared with our client :
7. Notice Period (Till How many Days it is negotiable ) :