Client Partner at Fynehand
Views:715 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
National Credit Head - Housing Finance (15-22 yrs)
- Qualified CA / MBA Finance with relevant experience in Credit Underwriting, team management.
- Should have relevant experience of handling credit in affordable Housing space.
- Should be well versed with policies, process of affordable Housing Finance.
- Should act as a leader with ability to deal with people across levels & diverse backgrounds - Will be managing a team of Zonal Managers, Regional Managers and a large credit team.
- Will facilitate organization to penetrate in CAT B, C & CAT D location & developing the credit policies accordingly
- Will help organization to have good foothold in affordable segment of lending & with good portfolio.
- Demonstrate excellence in determining & formulating policies & business strategies as part of various committee of the organization & at the same time recognizing the grey areas & than bringing necessary changes in existing credit policies to achieve higher volumes with a better portfolio quality.
- Establishment of better mechanism of monitoring better TAT & quality underwriting & span of control.
- Develop a better Credit & Sale training module, delinquency, Fraud control & PDD/OTC mechanism.
- Develop the product training which is helpful to both sale & credit team members to understand better product & policies of company & helped them to achieve their business nos with better portfolio quality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.