National Collections Head - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
National Collections Head - Leading NBFC
Job Description : Head of Compliance Function, taking care of the timely payments & collections, bucket management & NPA recoveries.
Client Details : Our client is a leading tech-driven NBFC based out of Delhi, having its roots in 1000+ cities across India.
- Driving the company's Goal sheet related to collections and meeting the PAR, NPA, LLP & NCL targets via collections efficiency.
- Annual planning of collection's budget including manpower, agency, telecalling & legal cost.
- Driving collection strategy including day to day monitoring, tracking and delivery of the collection's portfolio assigned on the required efficiencies.
- Day to day team management, mentoring, up-skilling & ensuring longevity/retention of team.
1. 10+ Years of collections in Banking/NBFC with experience in mortgage collections.
2. Sound experience on handling collection's agencies, telecalling units and dealing with various vendors (Lawyers, Repossession agencies, ARCs etc.)
3. Experience in using analytics for improving the collection's efficiencies.
4. Leadership qualities to handle & drive large teams.
Profile : Looking for a candidate with 10+years of work experience with a strong retail lending collections experience in any NBFC, Bank, Fintech set up.
Job Offer :
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- The candidate gets to lead the collections function which boasts of aggressive growth.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Meenakshi Pandey at +91 124 452 5462. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.