Manager Human Resources at Growth Source Financial Technology
Views:972 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
National Collections Head - Digital Business (10-20 yrs)
- To ideate, develop, set up and execute the Collection Organization of the digital lending business of the company.
- Products under coverage would include business loans, checkout financing, personal loans, supply chain financing etc.
- The role would span across automated robo collection, tele collections and physical collections.
- Develop the strategy for the optimal mix of in-house and outsourced resources.
- Hands-on management of the entire team to ensure the achievement of collection targets.
- To build next-generation capabilities by harnessing the multiplier impact of analytics, eclectic information sources and technology.
- Play an activist role in increasing the analytics and technology intensity of the business.
- Ensure strict adherence to processes and control measures, and to regulatory requirements. Successful completion of internal/external audits.
- Ensure Customer centricity - ensure adherence to COC, conduct RCA of collection related complaints and work continuously to minimize them.
Key Success Criteria :
- Overall work experience more than 10 years in Collections Strategy & Operations.
- Experience in managing collections in digital lending and FinTech is desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of digital collection systems / processes and technologies.
- Flexibility to work across the value chain of the collection process.
- Open and curious mindset with a focus on continuous self-improvement.
- A logical thinker who focuses on the solution as opposed to the tried-and-tested approach.
What's on Offer:
- Immense growth and learning opportunity.
- Fun-filled, flexible, and meritocratic work environment.
- Market leading compensation package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.