Director at Stalwart Management Consulting
Views:376 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
National Collection Manager - Credit Card (10-20 yrs)
Job Description - Head Cards Collections
- Setting Collection goals and targets for the Cards unit
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection efficiency across buckets.
- Preparing and Implementing collection policies
- Implementation of C score models and monitoring of portfolio in alignment to the score card
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with Regulatory guidelines
- Working in coordination with Co-Branded Partners on ensuring the Specific provisions are well within the budgets
- Ensuring governance and compliance pertaining to digital lending and credit cards
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.