Managing Partner at Connections One
Views:944 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
National Channel Sales Manager - Fiber Optical Products (13-25 yrs)
National Channel Sales Manager (India)
The National Channel Sales Manager (India) is responsible for handling the channel sales business of Fiber Optical products in India.
Qualification : BE in Mech Eng, Electrical/Electronics and Business Management / Studies will be added advantage
Age : Ideally -33 to 40 age group
- 10+ Years minimum experience in structured cabling industry with strong relationships with Regional & National Distributors, Stockists, Installers/Integrators Nationally across India.
- Good understanding of fiber and copper connectivity products is desired..
- Management of programmes essential: Distribution programmes - Warranty management and Registration of projects.
- Experience of designing the Overall Commercial model for Sales of Structured cabling products via Distribution channels within India.; Experience in rolling out special sales & incentive schemes and assigning sales & inventory targets for Regional & National distributors across India.
- Prior experience in rolling out & management of List prices of Products to Regional & National Distributors; prior knowledge of Product branding is desirable
- Strong Commercial acumen and Team Player - Can communicate clearly to colleagues requirements - Support - Plans - Strategies - Share experiences - be an active team builder/member.
- Strong Presentation Skills to Customers using PPT's - Product Demonstrations
- Ability to manage Customers up to Director level.
- Ambitious and focused on personal development.
- Personable - Relationship builder - Trustworthy."
- This also includes being responsible for timely collections.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manages meeting sales target from existing as well as new customers (distributors / channel partners)
- Participates in new product development and expansion of business to other locations
- Monitors inventory management
- Manages collections and reduce customer / distributor outstanding
- Builds and manages the channel sales team
- Build the installer partner base across India
- Work closely with sales team on the partner lead opportunities
- On-board the key partners
- Training & certification of partners
- Extending the partner portal & rebate programme to key partners
- Partners meets - min1 per qtr