Director at INtelli Search Services Private Limited
Views:1078 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
National Channel Sales Head - Solar Products (14-26 yrs)
Client - Solar Product, solar EPC and power producer
Client details - 50 yrs Old 2500 crores turnover into Power sector Products and EPC projects..
Title: Head Channel Sales PAN India for Solar products( mainly UPS, Battery, invertor, modules, lights etc)
Department : Solar Business
HO - DELHI/NCR
Reporting to - COO - Solar Business
Objective of the position :
To create and implement channel strategy to drive growth and expansion of Organization and to align the channel business with the corporate objectives To achieve the market leadership in Solar Energy,
- Formulate over all channel development strategy, plan new product launches, promotional activities and market activation to achieve business objectives Design and executed channel sales & distribution strategy to achieve segment wise targeted sales volume, region wise market shares, reach and coverage objectives.
- Formulate over all channel development strategy, plan new product launches, promotional activities and market activation to achieve business objectives Design and executed channel sales & distribution strategy to achieve segment wise targeted sales volume, region wise market shares, reach and coverage objectives Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Reaching out to unexplored market segments for business expansion Responsible for achievement of annual and monthly targets for sales & Collection Evaluate and have the appropriate channel partners onboard and to be kept motivated Responsible for P& L of his division Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Analyze market trends and competitors strategy and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- BE and MBA preferred 14 plus years exp in sales and at least 5 yrs in Channel sales PAN India
- Must have lead & develop a team of Channel Account Managers Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with co-workers, clients, members, providers and customers Able to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction Excellent communication skills Excellent selling and presentation skills.