Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:933 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
National Business Head - Retail Banking (18-20 yrs)
Our Client, a private sector bank is hiring for National Business Head - Retail Branch Banking . The Incumbent will be an integral member of company's leadership team, tasked with managing P&L and to build strategy to retail book growth, drive acquisition, activation, NTB and usage, retention, cross sell and up-sell. & maintaining delinquencies at reasonable levels.
A passionate professional with proven experience of scaling up the businesses with relevant experience of service & customer-driven industries, lead by entrepreneurial spirit, skilled in managing multi-functional teams, coaching them for achieving business and individual goals combined with strong analytical, decision making, negotiation and change management skills.
- Support senior leadership team in implementing the vision, strategy and direction set for the Retail Banking Division .
- Practice the culture and compliance with established standards (including conducting business within regulatory requirements, and to high ethical standards) within the Bank and embed a Here for good culture and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Establish close links with colleagues of other Client segments and/or Product Groups to achieve common platforms and work plans, implementing a One Bank approach to covering all Clients.
- Manage and own the retail banking arm of the bank and responsible for retail business drive across the channel distribution heads and zonal heads
- Strong target & deadline orientation in driving key product lines - Savings & Current Accounts, Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, Shares etc for target delivery along with the DRs
- Monitor Branch & Channel wise performance for the retail branches on business objectives and parameters
- Should come up with new areas of business expansion, strategic partnerships
- Review areas of opportunity in regions and zones and create plans to tap opportunities to deliver business objective
- Review and take corrective action with the Circle Heads/ Regional Heads and zonal heads to ensure delivery of key objectives:
- Work closely with colleagues across the bank including IT, Sales, Operations, Finance and others to drive improvement in quality, volume, service, and profitability
Talent Management :
- Solid people leadership experience: Ability to build and leverage the capabilities of a high-performing team, as well as business partners across the enterprise. He/she should foster innovation, drive critical decisions, hold business partners accountable, and be able to consistently deliver results
- Help in creating an environment of appropriate culture and values. work in collaboration with risk and control partners
-Support leadership team in identifying and assessing sources related to regulatory risks and ensure that systems and controls are appropriate to mitigate and manage risks within acceptable risk tolerance levels.
- Ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased and maintain track of risk mitigating action plans
-Engage with Regulators/ Internal Auditors as and when required in managing regulatory inspections pertaining to retail banking
Code of conduct:
Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Organization. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.