Decision Maker at PACE Global HR Consulting Services.
Views:1988 Applications:565 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
National Business Head - Kitchen Appliances - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (15-20 yrs)
Profile of the Candidate :
- The Candidate should be young, dynamic, having hunger for professional growth, not more than 40 years of age, and with an MBA degree from a prominent B-school.
- He / She should have started the career in Sales of FMCD/FMCG products and moved up the ranks managing products/business, with the last 3 to 5 years in the role of independently managing Sales and P&L of a Pan India Kitchen Appliances brand of a size of Rs.200 Cr.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the Revenue & Profits of the Brand Business
- Growing the current revenue by expanding and managing multiple Channels of Sales Viz. General Trade (pan India), Modern Trade & E-Commerce
- Entire Product Life cycle management from New Product Development to Go to market Strategy to Maximizing the Market share across all Geographies and Channels
- Mapping Competition / Markets / Channels to constantly evolve the Product Strategy of the Brand
- Make or Buy decisions and Vendor Development(including Price Negotiations) in both India & China
- Designing Price List, Trade Schemes, and Trade Marketing activities
- Managing and Guiding a team of the highly competitive and motivated set of Sales, Mktg.& Product professionals, to achieve their Channel Revenue Targets
- Demand Planning & Forecasting for SKUs across all Sales Verticals
- Inventory Management as per Company norms